Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Totally Messed Up

I realized that I haven't been posting anything in this blog lately, so I decided to write something, since I felt the need to express what I am actually feeling right now. Well, to hit on the subject, I want to say that I AM TOTALLY MESSED UP. This basically means that, I'm not doing well with my academics--at all; I haven't been feeling well lately, ( i have this two-week old cough); I have problems handling my money and time; and i can't seem to fix my priorities straight. Something's terribly wrong.
There are also a lot of things in my mind right now--two exams on Monday, the ugly thought of extending in college, my busted phone, my stupidity in Mathematics, orderliness, and relationships with my roommates, orgmates, churchmates and friends. Thinking about them stresses me to the bones.

I also realized that the blame for these predicaments are all on me. I have caused all these troubles. It's all my fault. How could I be so stupid.

I am mad at myself.
I hate myself.
HAHA. And I think I'm going psycho.

I JUST WISH THAT THIS SEMESTER WOULD END ALREADY.

I WISH I COULD JUST GO INTO THIS CERTAIN TYPE OF TRANCE WHERE I COULD ESCAPE AND TAKE A BREAK FROM THE REAL WORLD.

I WISH I COULD BRING BACK TIME.

I WISH I WERE SMARTER IN MATH.


Oh. What could I do anyway. It even seems that my roommates don't want me anymore. Ang gulo ko kasi sa bahay. Well, as I said. it's all my fault. I can't blame them for not liking me. gad. I wish I could just be a better person.

oh goodie.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this just now. They love you no. But improve on being orderly with stuffs. Kaya mo yan! God is with you. And of course, we are here for you lagi! :)

    ReplyDelete