Saturday, November 5, 2011

KPOP? No thanks. :)

Kpop is baduy. funny.

My friend Jacob and I were talking about Kpop just the other day, while we were waiting for Fred to finish practicing his piano piece thingie. Jacob told me how much he liked Kpop, and how it entertains him whenever he listens to it. So that we wouldn't lose a conversation, I responded how much I hated it, and so on and so forth. I don't really spend time on listening to Kpop,. Jpop, not even to  Ppop, (I can't believe there's such a thing.) , or to any kind of  pops that are possibly existing in this planet. Probably it's because of the techno theme it always possesses. That's just not my thing.  I always use the term jologs to define it, and whenever I hear Kpop music from the malls and other public places, I usually start to have a bad day. I'd rather listen to my sister singing in the bathroom than listen to such songs. Uh. wait. no, I take that back.

Because I barely did anything today, and that because I had these, must-not-get-bored impulses in me, I decided to give Kpop the benefit of the doubt. I thought that Kpop might not be so bad after all. So I searched through YouTube and found this video.

I WAS WRONG.

KPOP was uniquely entertaining after all.

Let's laugh our lungs out. <---- ano daw? FAIL.

XD

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! We share the same sentiment until this. LOL. Ang hilig kasi sa glass stage at high heels. >:)

    ReplyDelete